F.A.I.T.H. Field Trips
2018-2019 School Year
Field Trip Guidelines
The following guidelines will be effective for all FAITH Homeschool field trips for the 2017 – 2018 school year.
1. Field trip payments are due at the time of sign-up.
2. Field trip sign-ups will close approximately two weeks prior to the field trip (or per the date given by FAITH). Sign-ups will not be allowed after this as we must inform facilities so they are prepared.
3. Field trip payments will only be refunded if a family cancels more than 7 days before the field trip is to occur. This will prevent FAITH from having to pay for families that do not show up for field trips.
4. FAITH families ONLY are allowed to sign up for field trips unless there is extra space available. FAITH families will be notified if there is extra space.
5. There will be no transportation provided through FAITH.
6. Only those who have signed up and paid are allowed to attend the field trips. This will prevent an excess of participants for which the facilities will not be prepared.
7. Please be courteous to other FAITH families and be on time for field trips. Arrival times are listed on each trip information page, and we will not wait for latecomers.
If you have any questions, please contact Deanna Ervin at email@example.com
For information on all of our upcoming Field Trips & Activities click on Calendar in the tabs above. Or Sign up with the SignUpGenius button on the right.